Installed RPG Offroad Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PuNk1nPo0p

Reaction score
RPG Goodies

Truck is currently at SDHQ having the RPG 1.5" collars installed up front and the RPG 1" drop shackles in the rear. Will post pics and measurements on Friday when I pick it up.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is currently at SDHQ having the RPG 1.5" collars installed up front and the RPG 1" drop shackles in the rear. Will post pics and measurements on Friday when I pick it up.
Wouldnt that leave it a little "nose high".
Tone

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my collars yesterday (2 days to receive...thanks!) and they did not have the white RPG letter or Flag on them. Just curious why not? I actually like them solid blue just curious.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my collars yesterday (2 days to receive...thanks!) and they did not have the white RPG letter or Flag on them. Just curious why not? I actually like them solid blue just curious.

Glad you like them. Our laser etching machine was on the fritz for a few days. We had to release a few sets without etching in order to keep everyone on a quick install timeline.

Dale

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad you like them. Our laser etching machine was on the fritz for a few days. We had to release a few sets without etching in order to keep everyone on a quick install timeline.

Dale

Now I just need a truck to put them on... one more month...

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stickman is your truck an 801A?. If you have a few options on your mirrors, which I see one . You should have painted mirror caps from the factory. Ford has Ms built a few this way. I'm hoping that mine gets built correctly. I payed for certain options so I could get painted caps. Do you feel your truck is level in person?. It looks like it .

CWBROWN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my RPG Collars installed today! Another happy GPG customer. I had Colorado Off Road install them for me. They ended up taking the shock off for ease of install. Just an FYI, I had an alignment done on my truck as well. I swapped my ADV.1 wheels off my Gen 1 and put new Toyo MT meats on. Probably wasn't the collars but everything at once warranted the alignment. I was off quite a bit but running great now. Ride quietly seems to be the same but I am driving a Raptor with MT's...its not a Cadillac (its better)!!

Attachments

• Raptor 1.JPG
    Raptor 1.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 322
  • Raptor 2.JPG
    Raptor 2.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Raptor 3.JPG
    Raptor 3.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 297

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stickman is your truck an 801A?. If you have a few options on your mirrors, which I see one . You should have painted mirror caps from the factory. Ford has Ms built a few this way. I'm hoping that mine gets built correctly. I payed for certain options so I could get painted caps. Do you feel your truck is level in person?. It looks like it .

801a with like a few options sticker was $57xxx

Yeah truck is real close to level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk