Installed Foutz Motorsports Rear Coil Spacers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
Do you notice a ride difference/sluggishness with the fact that the trail grapplers are 20lbs a tire more heavy than the K02's? What about the ride with the collars installed? Better/worse? Truck looks awesome! Any rubbing under full flex/max turning?

blue22raptor

Reaction score
I just finished installing the 1” rear spacers. I jacked up the rear axle, on one side, to get the wheel off. Then, jacked up as high as my jack would go. Placed a stand under the rear part of the main frame rail. Used spring compressors, just to hold the spring from expanding, then dropped the axel down. Did not have to remove the shock bolt or anything else. Popped the spring out, installed the spacer and jacked it back up, making sure that the spring sat correctly. Then I loosened/removed my compressors and removed the stand. I then lowered the axel enough to install the rear tire. It was pretty simple. Took about 20 minutes per side once I figured out this game plan!

DRL1865

Reaction score
Nice set up. I did the 2.25” collars on mine and nothing to the rear and it looks perfect to me. Thanks for the post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter