Installed Foutz Motorsports Rear Coil Spacers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthernRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t measure, but it’s just a spacer that moves the upper spring mount location down 3/4”. I do not think it’s affects any other geometries, but not sure. Sorry didn’t think to do the B&A measurements! I have the 2.25” RPG collar, and I’m definitely still higher in the front. I’d say you’ll be looking pretty good with the 1.5”!
Awesome! Thanks for reply!

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can u do some measurements on yours? I’m really not into the dead on “leveled” look. I prefer a little rake to prevent it from looking squatted. That’s just my opinion…..to each their own. Some people like skinny chicks, some like fatties…..I’m not judging. Lol. Anyways, I’m thinking about the 2” Foutz collars with the 1” rear spacer. I keep reading this thread over and over hoping to get the look I want. I appreciate you posting this.

THOODLA

Reaction score
I didn’t measure, but it’s just a spacer that moves the upper spring mount location down 3/4”. I do not think it’s affects any other geometries, but not sure. Sorry didn’t think to do the B&A measurements! I have the 2.25” RPG collar, and I’m definitely still higher in the front. I’d say you’ll be looking pretty good with the 1.5”!

What wheels do you have ?

OP
OP
Rengastarr

Rengastarr

Reaction score

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Raptor 37" incoming, to get a perfectly level look should I go with a Foutz 1.5” up front and a .75” for the rear?

OP
OP
Rengastarr

Rengastarr

Reaction score
I have a Raptor 37" incoming, to get a perfectly level look should I go with a Foutz 1.5” up front and a .75” for the rear?

4176C313-6C27-426D-A8AC-6F5139C6AD3E.jpeg
This is 2.25” RPG up front and 3/4” Foutz in the rear. And I’ve done thousands of miles towing between 6k and 10k lbs and the rear still is holding strong a bit higher then the rear.