Installed a Black Widow Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highside7r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need the 250. What you described you want with mild on the highway and loud when you stomp on it sounds exactly what I experience with my 250 with a resonator. Highway has more volume than stock, you can tell it's there but still have a conversation.

Another one mounted the same, I agree it's slightly louder but I can still have a conversation and hear the radio without the volume full. The only thing missing is the pipe(s) sticking out of the truck, I wonder if other drivers are looking for my pipe since they can hear the truck!

ANDR3W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard about the Widowmaker from another member on Facebook and decided to order today. Did come catch up on the thread and I'm wondering if I'll get a tracking number.

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the venom 250 today with the Y-pipe today,I want to keep my stock tails pipes. I am currently running a magna-flow but it seems like the drone is getting worse with it. Ordered it from Haynes off-road , the 5% off still works [emoji2].

I'm thinking of running a similar set-up with a resonator delete. I want to keep the stock exit as this is the "family car" right now and six hours of exhaust note driving to grandma's might drive me crazy.

How do you like the set-up? Did you do a resonator delete as well? Anything else I should know before I attempt to tackle this project on my own?

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/187161020 @cobrajet
Hopefully the quality isn't as terrible as I think it's going to be. And before anyone says anything, I didn't use that awful scrub brush on my truck. I was just there for a rinse.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk[/QUO

Sounds nice! I would have to assume that it is resonator delete?
Yep! It's Kooks 1 3/4" LTs, catted y-pipe and the Race Venom turned down. I love how it sounds at WOT but want something a little deeper in tone.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Yep! It's Kooks 1 3/4" LTs, catted y-pipe and the Race Venom turned down. I love how it sounds at WOT but want something a little deeper in tone.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Maybe try the pro-250 series? Depending on how much deeper of a tone your looking for that might get you there.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
i want a black widow and i want to keep my stock tail pipes, how do i go about installing them?

Last edited: