Installed a Black Widow Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

level-4

Reaction score
Mine just arrived, having it installed Monday, planning on removing the resonator will it be to loud with the full length exhaust?

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black widow no resonator dumped at the axle with kooks LTs and y pipe with high flow cats coming soon... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Carsten89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine just arrived, having it installed Monday, planning on removing the resonator will it be to loud with the full length exhaust?

It could be. I left the resonator in, that way if I wanted it louder I could take it off later. Since my kids ride in the truck almost every day, I didn't want it obnoxious. Now my GT500 on the other hand is pretty loud since I don't have anyone ride with me.

level-4

Reaction score
It could be. I left the resonator in, that way if I wanted it louder I could take it off later. Since my kids ride in the truck almost every day, I didn't want it obnoxious. Now my GT500 on the other hand is pretty loud since I don't have anyone ride with me.

Great, thanks

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black widow no resonator dumped at the axle with kooks LTs and y pipe with high flow cats coming soon... [emoji3]
I've got the same setup I'm planning to install fairly soon. Post up some pics when you get yours finished.

level-4

Reaction score
Had mine installed today. Replaced the resonator and muffler with the Black Widow, it's deep and pretty loud. I'm getting some drone at around 1800 rpm's. I'll see how it goes I may put the resonator back in.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro venom 250 or race version ? Is there a difference in sound level and tone? Or is it pretty minimal and hard to tell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

level-4

Reaction score
Pro venom 250 or race version ? Is there a difference in sound level and tone? Or is it pretty minimal and hard to tell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with the pro venom 250 3" in/out. It's a super deep tone!