Install Video > FORD Performance (BORLA) Cat-Back w/Carbon Fiber Tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
trained eye :rolleyes:
54_edited_f58b700103b6468b974fab905f3c33fa8b30ff91.jpg
24_edited_d874c3f3636326aa4f2da3605acdea10608a1483.jpg

Show me the inside of the "yer" tips ay, :) I bet you won't :)

A "trained eye" could educate you on the fact that carbon fiber and metal can not be fused together. The carbon is a sleeve that is held on the tips with screws. You my troll friend have show pictures where the carbon is wrapped onto the original tips with zero gap, which your "trained eye" could easily spot that little fact. You have no gap from the composite and the metal, you have no screws protruding from the bottom of the tip , and you only show partial pictures. Never a picture of the inside of the tips which would remove all doubt. Let this "trained eye" further educate you. The carbon sleeve wrapping the tip is about 1/8th which with about the same space of gap for cooling. Tell us more lies, I'm still waiting to see those carbon fiber headers.

Last edited:

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score

A "trained eye" could educate you on the fact that carbon fiber and metal can not be fused together. The carbon is a sleeve that is held on the tips with screws. You my troll friend have show pictures where the carbon is wrapped onto the original tips with zero gap, which your "trained eye" could easily spot that little fact. You have no gap from the composite and the metal, you have no screws protruding from the bottom of the tip , and you only show partial pictures. Never a picture of the inside of the tips which would remove all doubt. Let this "trained eye" further educate you. The carbon sleeve wrapping the tip is about 1/8th which with about the same space of gap for cooling. Tell us more lies, I'm still waiting to see those carbon fiber headers.

His look better than the real ones......LOL

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Jake same tricks

A few months ago he flexed on some soft tails he "owned" turned out all pictures were taken from for sale ads

It's sad

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
I'm 100% positive, you might want to Google what a finished piece of carbon fiber consists of, or you can keep rambling like an idiot.