In the market to buy new raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S.A.C.

Reaction score
I live in the Houston area and in the market to buy one of these beasts. Have talked to one sales man and he says typically they don't budge much on price since it is an SVT. Was curious if that was true or were you guys able to talk price down and by how much.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Do a search for Randy on here. Way under sticker.

I know where a good used 2010 is in south Texas.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't budge on the price? Maybe that dealer has his financial sheets shoved where the sun don't shine, but that's not the case market-wide. I bought my 2011 6.2L a year ago. The list price on the window sticker was $43,495. I paid $41,000.

jaimegarcia

Reaction score
I live in houston what dealership have you visited to price out raptor? I know the red one is hard to get.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely not accurate if you are willing to order. I paid invoice from Ryan Ford in Sealy. I'll pm you the salesman info.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you order, do some research on dealer allocation and ASK the dealer about his allocation and make sure you get a straight answer from him where you are in line and where he is on his allocation. Search this site on threads on allocation. Will be the difference between waiting 2 months or waiting for 6 months to get your Raptor.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy knows his stuff but I believe he can't order any more 2012s. Beefcake on here has some red ones I think and he sells for a little over invoice.

As for me, I paid just over invoice for mine and special ordered it with all the options I wanted!!