In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh. The order tracker now gives me “System Error, Please try again later.” I tried some other VINs and it works for those so who knows what’s going on with mine. Blend date was 8/27, called Ford Performance and they said “in production” but that’s all they had.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My trucks blend date was 8/25. Tracker said production on 8/27, built on 8/28 and on Saturday morning the 28th it said it shipped. Estimated dealer arrival in Wisconsin is 9/7-9/13.

My dads blend date was 8/26. His tracker says built and waiting shipping. His estimated dealer arrival is 9/14.

Our window stickers say “Rail”. Which would be to Chicago then convoy up to our dealers. He called FP and they told him some of the close states around Dearborn they were just straight trucking them, no rail. Interesting..

Last edited:

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My trucks blend date was 8/25. Tracker said production on 8/27, built on 8/28 and on Saturday morning the 28th it said it shipped. Estimated dealer arrival in Wisconsin is 9/7-9/13.

My dads blend date was 8/26. His tracker says built and waiting shipping. His estimated dealer arrival is 9/14.

Our window stickers say “Rail”. Which would be to Chicago then convoy up to our dealers. He called FP and they told him some of the close states around Dearborn they were just straight trucking them, no rail. Interesting..
I’m all the way in NC and my sticker says convoy. Would have thought they’d ship by rail and then truck but guess not.