In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks I wonder if that's why mine got pushed out so far ugh. They cancelled auto start stop maybe they should have cancelled the spray in to.
I suppose I need to thank my salesman- I jumped on a stock order and wanted to add a spray in bedliner. My sales guy advised it might delay production, so I took his advise. Turns out he is very wise!

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if I have a in production date of 8/20, VIN and window sticker how close am I to getting my truck?
Hard to say. ETAs are all over the place. Also, no one here has received their truck yet so nothing to gage from.

Mine was produced as of 10Aug and just today the ETA says 09Sep. Its original ETA was 30Aug...

TxNessie84

Reaction score
I suppose I need to thank my salesman- I jumped on a stock order and wanted to add a spray in bedliner. My sales guy advised it might delay production, so I took his advise. Turns out he is very wise!
I also wanted the spray in bedliner and my salesman didn’t add. Glad he didn’t now.

Jcc6600

Reaction score
Just pulled up my window sticker, Build day 9/2. But noticed they charge $50 for Auto/start stop delete