Impatiently waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scubasteve

Reaction score
I am impatiently waiting on my 14 scab. Hoping somewhere around Christmas. The list of mods I have planned in this order, window tinting, custom graphics, mid perch, front bumper/winch, and still building my list. I don't ever remember being so excited about a new vehicle, this forum has been so informative and friendly, this will be my daily driver are there any other mods I just "have" to have?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every one of them! Haha! What's your plans for the truck? Heavy offroading??

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Heehee, do you really want us to spend your hard earned money for you Steve, because we can certainly do it.

But I vote that you wait for her to arrive before buying or planning too many mods. Modding right out the gate doesn't net the same satisfaction. Plus you don't know what direction you might want to go until you're staring at her every day.
Congrats on the order!

OP
OP
scubasteve

scubasteve

Reaction score
This will be 90% highway driving, this is why I am going more cosmetic mods at first, I do plan some off roading but not heavily, "I think" lol eventually would like to have a supercharger of some sort. I had a 06 screaming eagle Harley v-rod turbo charged for a few years, it was a huge adrenalin rush! I now ride a screaming eagle street glide, decided to go for comfort, I really like the HP when I want it!