Apparently the waiting is come to an end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have order set up for my Raptor Gen 3 37 package and in mid December Ford inc. finally decide to sending me the VIN number so I can track via website, so finally is shipped to my dealer in GA. I m excited but scare at the same time , since dealers are tricky and after almost 1 year waiting ( original order was in February 2022 ) I hope dealer don’t come with some type of market adjustment over the MSRP , since we know the saga of the lack of supply and microchips apparently continues. Keep you guys post it on this one !!

2Bulls

Reaction score
I feel you brother. I have been in your shoes since last February myself. this past week my dealer told me I should be the next one scheduled from their dealership that the three who were in front of me are now scheduled.
Mine is a Gen 3 with 37 package, spray in bedliner, electric bed cover, safe, power outlets, everything my dealer has told me for months to delete some of these if I wanted it sooner. I didn't delete nothing electing to wait it out.
I hope to join you soon. Good luck

hierlevelz

Reaction score
I feel you brother. I have been in your shoes since last February myself. this past week my dealer told me I should be the next one scheduled from their dealership that the three who were in front of me are now scheduled.
Mine is a Gen 3 with 37 package, spray in bedliner, electric bed cover, safe, power outlets, everything my dealer has told me for months to delete some of these if I wanted it sooner. I didn't delete nothing electing to wait it out.
I hope to join you soon. Good luck
Damn February...my standard Raptor has been built since November after a 2 month chip hold. For the last few weeks its been sitting at UnitedRoad waiting to be picked up to be delivered 2 hours away. Good luck you might have a few months still ahead of u.