I'm so impatient...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I had all but decided I was going to hold out for a 2013 Boss. I really was looking forward to the addition of SYNC and the track apps. And then I started seeing the spy shots of the '13 Mustang. I get that Ford is trying to "muscle up" the look by making the front end look more like a GT500 but I hate it. The car looks bigger. The styling doesn't flow as nicely as the current car and I don't like the new headlights either. The outside portion of the lights looks girly... like eye lashes. I'm not a fan of the '70 style stripes either. I do like how they cleaned up the tail light and trunk area but I can't stand the front. IMO, they homogenized the styling and made all the Mustangs look like the GT500. Here's a link to some spy pics of the '13...

2013 Ford Mustang V6 spied nearly camo-free

So... I got a call from Randy today telling me he just got one more allocation for a 2012 Boss and it was mine if I wanted it. My car is getting built next month. :D

2012_mustang_boss_302.jpg