If anyone in the PA, NJ, NY area is looking for an MSRP deal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob0589

Reaction score
Thanks. Appreciate it

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Would you mind sharing your sales reps contact info?

Thanks

His name is Steve.... Tell him Rob who ordered the avalanche raptor sent you. They charged me 5k over MSRP which I was fine with because they said I would get it first round and as of today its still looking good.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His name is Steve.... Tell him Rob who ordered the avalanche raptor sent you. They charged me 5k over MSRP which I was fine with because they said I would get it first round and as of today its still looking good.

Thanks. Appreciate the info

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to call around to a few dealers in the area

Ditschman - Mark is a friendly guy but they have more orders than allocations so they aren't able to take any more orders at this time.

Wayne Ford - No allocations and wants 10K over

Verner Cadby - Recommended from another post on this forum, spoke w/ Tom. Bluntly told me all of theirs were spoken for. Didn't want to take down my info if anything were to change.

Girard Ford (CT) - They have photos up on cars.com showing a black SCREW. Sold for 8k over and had no interest in taking any orders.

Salerno Duane - Have one incoming that maybe available but they want 5-6K over MSRP.

General theme around the NY Tri State is everyone wants over MSRP or you just have to keep waiting.

If anyone has any other leads, I would appreciate the info and chase them down. Thanks

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone wants to take a trip there is a 801a white scab with some options at msrp. 55,500. It's on its way, just got to make a trip to des moines area.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to call around to a few dealers in the area

Ditschman - Mark is a friendly guy but they have more orders than allocations so they aren't able to take any more orders at this time.

Wayne Ford - No allocations and wants 10K over

Verner Cadby - Recommended from another post on this forum, spoke w/ Tom. Bluntly told me all of theirs were spoken for. Didn't want to take down my info if anything were to change.

Girard Ford (CT) - They have photos up on cars.com showing a black SCREW. Sold for 8k over and had no interest in taking any orders.

Salerno Duane - Have one incoming that maybe available but they want 5-6K over MSRP.

General theme around the NY Tri State is everyone wants over MSRP or you just have to keep waiting.

If anyone has any other leads, I would appreciate the info and chase them down. Thanks

Wayne Ford wanted 5k over when I talked to them in September

Verner Cadby yeah one of those is mine :biggrin:

Maybe try All American or Performance Ford ... might be able to score 5k over

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wayne Ford wanted 5k over when I talked to them in September

Verner Cadby yeah one of those is mine :biggrin:

Maybe try All American or Performance Ford ... might be able to score 5k over

Ah, yes. I think I was referring to your post on Verner Cadby. They are actually pretty close to me but Tom didn't seem to have any real interest in further discussion so I just let it go. But it's great that you got one of their allocations.

I tried All American in Old Bridge - they wanted 10k over so I assume Hackensack is going to be the same.

I will give Performance a call.

I have not seen many Raptors of any model year in this area so I'm really curious how so many dealers in this area have their allocations all spoken for. It's not like they are offering msrp or invoice pricing.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ciocca Ford has a mint avalanche one that's getting snagged at 10K over

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visited Maplecrest in Union. They have a lightning blue Screw 802a loaded coming in. They are asking 10k over if anyone is interested.

Not for me unfortunately.

Anyone know if Van Bortels is taking orders for the next round of allocations? Are they still invoice?

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a GT500 from Ditschman...easiest transaction I ever had. from the Salesman to the Finance people. Great experience. Shame they've sold all their allocations, but they're honest and reputable.