Identify This Part - Underside of Bed Box - Vibration Damper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just the one side? Is it all rubber?

My 2014 gas some vertical rubber vibration dampners on each side right in front of the rear tires on the upper part of the frame hanging down ( not the bump stops)

Does yours?

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score

My 2014 gas some vertical rubber vibration dampners on each side right in front of the rear tires on the upper part of the frame hanging down ( not the bump stops)

Does yours?

Torn Rubber, I cut mine off with the bed on.
2923.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Does yours?

Pic?

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How tight are those bolts holding that paper weight on the frame? If I cut the bolts with a sawsall and pull it out of there with the bed still on the truck, can I vice grip the cutoff bolt and screw the rest of it out? Just curious. I got dad a new sawsall for Christmas and I'd like to use it for this mod.

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about these. I was told by a Rory at RK Motorsprts that these can be removed for a total weight savings of about 200lbs, just from removing all the weights.

-200lbs equals lots of HP!!!!

KillerKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is this?

Can someone please tell me what this is and its purpose? I'm referring to the piece of bar stock bolted to the top of the frame. It's only on the drivers side above the rear spring hanger.

image_11.jpg