ICON UCA's and stock Gen 2 wheels fitiment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up some Icon Delta Joints for my 2017. It has the stock non beadlock wheels. Anyone installed the UCA's and used stock wheels. Icon calls for 5 backspace and from everything I find it says stock wheels are 5 back. Can anyone confirm that before I get them in and find out my wheels dont work.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stock wheels are 6" back. I had one customer use some 5.5" back wheels without issue but not a 6" back

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you recall if the 5.5 was right there or had a little wiggle room.

It did have some room. I spoke to Icon about how they cam to the 5" number. It is more precautionary on their part to account for tire flex and full droop clearance. I might have a pic of the 5.5" somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

OP
OP
Halo Raptor

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It did have some room. I spoke to Icon about how they cam to the 5" number. It is more precautionary on their part to account for tire flex and full droop clearance. I might have a pic of the 5.5" somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.
Awesome thanks. I have the 2017 OEM non-beadlock wheels

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome thanks. I have the 2017 OEM non-beadlock wheels

Both OEM options are 6" back
Here is the guy with 5.5"
icon-uca-jpg.119312

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dang thats going to be close. Do you suggest I put in a small wheel spacer until I get new wheels with the different offset?

I'd try to wait for new wheels. If you run a 1/2" spacer I'd recommend an ET lug (extended thread) but they don't offer them for OEM wheels. Method MR701's are on special if you're interested.