Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are the Icon springs delivered? Are they on a pallet? Do I need a forklift?
Mine came on a pallet. Plastic wrapped with the extra leaf and accessories as well.

I had the guy drop them right at my garage. He had his own pallet jack. You should be fine without a forklift.

Once they are off the truck you could always cut into the plastic and transport them one by one if that makes it easier to get them where they need to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are the Icon springs delivered? Are they on a pallet? Do I need a forklift?

Unless you're picking them up from a shop, Deavers and Icons both ship on a pallet. If you don't have a forklift, most freight companies can deliver them via a truck equipped with a liftgate.

jaypee903

Reaction score
Truck currently has the Icon pack in the middle weight setting(they used to ship with 3 setting options I believe). Anyone have the heavy duty leaf laying around that they would like to sell me lol?

Rap 1.jpg Rap 2.jpg

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck currently has the Icon pack in the middle weight setting(they used to ship with 3 setting options I believe). Anyone have the heavy duty leaf laying around that they would like to sell me lol?

View attachment 150603 View attachment 150604

WTH? How much are you carrying in the back? Did you install the Icons yourself? The leaf packs come with an add a leaf and other material. I'm going from option 2 to option 3 when I have time to install them...I had to buy new centering pins to make the change. I'm carrying probably 700lbs in the back and only have 1/4" negative rake. You have to be carrying a lot to sag that much.

jaypee903

Reaction score
Truck is loaded to the max in the bed with luggage, coolers, tools, spare tire, recovery gear, etc. I installed the pack myself 2 years ago and have since moved shops twice...to be honest, I lost the other leafs in the move. Icon won't sell just the additional leaf on it's own either, told me I would have to buy the complete spring again. The truck does have the RPG shackles that lower the back 1" but it still sits about .5 - 1" higher in the rear when it's unloaded(minus bed slide, topper and roof rack).

Rap 4.jpg

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is loaded to the max in the bed with luggage, coolers, tools, spare tire, recovery gear, etc. I installed the pack myself 2 years ago and have since moved shops twice...to be honest, I lost the other leafs in the move. Icon won't sell just the additional leaf on it's own either, told me I would have to buy the complete spring again. The truck does have the RPG shackles that lower the back 1" but it still sits about .5 - 1" higher in the rear when it's unloaded(minus bed slide, topper and roof rack).

View attachment 150613

That makes sense...you could probably just buy an extra leaf from a suspension shop if you get the correct thickness to match or just ask them...maybe swap to stock length shackle too. Does it still ride okay?

jaypee903

Reaction score
I got a buddy who is getting rid of his Raptor and he has the Option 3 leaf pack. I'm going to swap him soon unless someone on here says they'll sell me the additional leaf. Rides fine and is still several inches away from the bumps, just looking at the sky lol.

Swaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 150613
truck looks good

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 150613
Almost 100% sure Deaver makes the springs for Icon, call Deaver up in Santa Ana, CA they should be able to get you squared away.

desertfox73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a buddy who is getting rid of his Raptor and he has the Option 3 leaf pack. I'm going to swap him soon unless someone on here says they'll sell me the additional leaf. Rides fine and is still several inches away from the bumps, just looking at the sky lol.
Can you post some impressions of driving with ginger level 3 kit when you have them installed? Preferably when the truck isn’t fully loaded. Thanks in advance. Your truck looks great btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter