Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Dougan

Reaction score
Just had to post my experience with an install of Eibach colis up front and the ICONs at option 2 in rear.

I had installed a sub mount recessed WARN winch on the front, and the winch with frame mount had some weight which dropped the nose a little. Because of I went and installed the Eibach front coils that say 1.75" of height gain on 2019 and up Raptors. I got about 2"s post install so my nose was a quarter inch high compared to rear.

Now, I like some rake because I pull an offroad trailer and run couple full size spares one under, one over (like to still have my full bed available with 2 spares) and some recovery and camping gear for a few ranch run trips. So I went with the option 2 on the ICONs expecting 2.25", and instead I gained a full 3" in the rear. And yes, I pulled the option one leaf and replaced (not added). Now my butt is about 2.75" higher than my front, which hopefully will settle down at least a half an inch. I'd be good w/ 2.25 (under 2 with gear and all) but 2.75 looks a little too high for me.

*Note: I did install the bump stop extender from ICON and a set of SDHQ bump stop pads on the rear. Picture upload was limited

All that being said I am gonna sit and wait on any additional changes as doing all of that work myself in my garage, by myself (thanks a lot wife :D) wore me out. Throwing in some pics for reference... including the one where I barely got out of the garage. Allwashedup2.jpg

Eibach install.jpg

frontposteibach.jpg

rearposticon.jpg

garageclearance.jpg

Last edited:

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our 2017 shop truck with full Icon suspension. Icon coilovers up front, shocks and bump kit out back with Icon rear leaf springs set at option 3. These are 35" Toyo RT's for what's that worth. It definitely lifts the truck up a good bit more than the Deavers at option 3.

We've still got a plenty of Icon springs in stock if anyone is looking for a set.

F4QMI38.jpg

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had to post my experience with an install of Eibach colis up front and the ICONs at option 2 in rear.

I had installed a sub mount recessed WARN winch on the front, and the winch with frame mount had some weight which dropped the nose a little. Because of I went and installed the Eibach front coils that say 1.75" of height gain on 2019 and up Raptors. I got about 2"s post install so my nose was a quarter inch high compared to rear.

Now, I like some rake because I pull an offroad trailer and run couple full size spares one under, one over (like to still have my full bed available with 2 spares) and some recovery and camping gear for a few ranch run trips. So I went with the option 2 on the ICONs expecting 2.25", and instead I gained a full 3" in the rear. And yes, I pulled the option one leaf and replaced (not added). Now my butt is about 2.75" higher than my front, which hopefully will settle down at least a half an inch. I'd be good w/ 2.25 (under 2 with gear and all) but 2.75 looks a little too high for me.

*Note: I did install the bump stop extender from ICON and a set of SDHQ bump stop pads on the rear. Picture upload was limited

All that being said I am gonna sit and wait on any additional changes as doing all of that work myself in my garage, by myself (thanks a lot wife :D) wore me out. Throwing in some pics for reference... including the one where I barely got out of the garage. View attachment 147869

View attachment 147870

View attachment 147871

View attachment 147873

View attachment 147874
How much weight did you have in the bed at the time of those measurements?

I’m currently on icons option 1 and going to switch out to option 2 since I get a little squatty once I load my offroad gear. I really like the stance unloaded but I’m not so fond of the squat/nose high look once I get weight in the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastEndAngler

Full Access Member
Reaction score

All that being said I am gonna sit and wait on any additional changes as doing all of that work myself in my garage, by myself (thanks a lot wife :D) wore me out. Throwing in some pics for reference... including the one where I barely got out of the garage. View attachment 147869

View attachment 147870

View attachment 147871

View attachment 147873

View attachment 147874

you installed the icon leaf pack solo?

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did mine solo. It was a pain in Butt however it is doable.

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely would do it again solo. This is my second set solo. Deavers on my gen 1 and then the icons on the gen 2.

The biggest hurdle is wrestling them into place just due to their weight and awkward shape.

I’d budget about 4 hours for the install now but if it’s your first time you may want to double that.

Also, have a few sawzall blades handy for getting through the OE front leaf bolt on the drivers side. No sense in trying to fight a dull blade

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely would do it again solo. This is my second set solo. Deavers on my gen 1 and then the icons on the gen 2.

The biggest hurdle is wrestling them into place just due to their weight and awkward shape.

I’d budget about 4 hours for the install now but if it’s your first time you may want to double that.

Also, have a few sawzall blades handy for getting through the OE front leaf bolt on the drivers side. No sense in trying to fight a dull blade

[emoji115] that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our 2017 shop truck with full Icon suspension. Icon coilovers up front, shocks and bump kit out back with Icon rear leaf springs set at option 3. These are 35" Toyo RT's for what's that worth. It definitely lifts the truck up a good bit more than the Deavers at option 3.

We've still got a plenty of Icon springs in stock if anyone is looking for a set.

F4QMI38.jpg
What wheels are those