Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like you have a 2019 visually looking at the wheels correct?

Gieser still lifts 2.5 inch but Eibach I’ve heard is closer to 1.8 or 1.9 inches of lift/preload on a 2019.

On the comparison photo I saw was two 2018MY, one with eibach one with geiser. They were even at 2.5. I’m not sure why 2019 only get 1.8 or 1.9 out of the same springs. Or I’m wrong completely and someone will jump on my for posting lunacy on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2019 goes up and down when I get in and start. I can feel it settle a bit when I put it in gear.

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i didn’t do a great job of fully documenting before and after identical shots as some have... but here are a few if it helps:

Before
4d06f39cd97d91a16f5d8b2194b0e436.jpg

After
639088524653e449790e8dfd8e6e21a7.jpg

Before
c618b7d0ade5c8d4970b4f087092804d.jpg

After
d9b2fc76d3caf6fc4894b8670f6d12e2.jpg

Measurements... Mmmm... so here’s the thing. They freakin’ change EVERY time I take them and I’m sort of surprised none of the posts I’ve seen mention it. I think it being a 19 clearly plays into it because of the live valves. But... coming down off of the jack stands... i about shit at the height. Start it up... put it gear, back about a foot and the shocks immediately adjusted.... noticeably for those outside the truck too. Took some measurements... then drove it... took measurements after... they were different. Backed into sloped driveway... measurements were different. Checked in morning... different. Drove it over some speed humps... pulled straight in on sloped driveway... measured different. Went to wash it... measured on flat ground... different. Farted, measured... it was the same.

Soooo I’m not sure what to tell you. I think you will get less lift with Eibach versus Geiser. Most who combine Eibach with Icon seem more satisfied with Option 1. Geisers go a little higher... i rolled the dice... but think i like it so far. I like the added lift. Plus... after doing the front springs first... my ass end was definitely low... so i made my final decision for Option 2 at that point. Hope i still like it cause it will be a pain to change... but that’s why we bought the one with options right?

I just ordered the Geiser Springs, I already have the icon Leafs and based off of your review I'm going to do option 2 as well. I was going to achieve my front end lift with preload collar but I believe after reflecting on that it is a mistake and we'll lose ride quality, I am going with 37 inch tires and hopefully I can pull this off with minimal trimming

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So... following up with another FYI. After installing the Geisers along with the Icons.. i had an appointment at the Ford Dealer to get an alignment. I’ve heard and read mixed philosophies but i was curious. It drove fine... but it turned out to be out of alignment. Report was as follows:

Before:
02a91722f203596d703480e663318c18.jpg

And After:
cf70082d10746c5f7406a2954aea1a81.jpg

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So... following up with another FYI. After installing the Geisers along with the Icons.. i had an appointment at the Ford Dealer to get an alignment. I’ve heard and read mixed philosophies but i was curious. It drove fine... but it turned out to be out of alignment. Report was as follows:

Before:
02a91722f203596d703480e663318c18.jpg

And After:
cf70082d10746c5f7406a2954aea1a81.jpg

Is there specific reasoning for the caster and Camber to be slightly off?

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Are you referring to the “Red” areas in the before? Or are you referring to something in the after photo? Either way... i guess i can’t answer. ;-)

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the “Red” areas in the before? Or are you referring to something in the after photo? Either way... i guess i can’t answer. ;-)

No I was looking at the after results in the green area, I fully understand that's within acceptable tolerances I just didn't know if there was a specific reason to have a small amount of negative caster and camber

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I was looking at the after results in the green area, I fully understand that's within acceptable tolerances I just didn't know if there was a specific reason to have a small amount of negative caster and camber

Not sure... i bet someone chimes in though!!

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A small amount of Negative camber helps the tire contact patch in cornering, so not un-heard of...Positive caster helps return the steering back to center, but needs each side to be close to the same otherwise you can get a caster "pull" to one side...

There is a LOT going on with any IFS, and it gets more complicated with the increase of wheel travel...

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a little off-roading this past weekend. Man, I absolutely love this setup (Geiser springs up front and Icons in the back)!