Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the icons provide more lift than the Deaver +3 if you go with with option 2 or 3. Is that right?
I'm looking at the eibachs for the front and deaver +3HD or Icon for rears.
I want to lift the truck while maintaining roughly the same rake as stock.
I also tow at times so something that can reduce the sag is desired.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the icons provide more lift than the Deaver +3 if you go with with option 2 or 3. Is that right?
How long are you willing to wait? I have Eibach springs on the shelf and I’m waiting for my rear Icons, same thing though I wanted a little lift in the front and maintain some rake since I tow an enclosed with SxS few times a year. I’ll be installing everything the first week of July. Based on what others say I’ll start with option 1 on rear springs and see how it sits. I typically carry 300-400 in the bed all the time with bed cover and toolbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long are you willing to wait? I have Eibach springs on the shelf and I’m waiting for my rear Icons, same thing though I wanted a little lift in the front and maintain some rake since I tow an enclosed with SxS few times a year. I’ll be installing everything the first week of July. Based on what others say I’ll start with option 1 on rear springs and see how it sits. I typically carry 300-400 in the bed all the time with bed cover and toolbox.

The wait is that long for Icons?
I'm in no rush. I'm an engineer so I research stuff to death before I pull the trigger. Lol
Will look forward to pics. Post a thread!

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in no rush. I'm an engineer so I research stuff to death before I pull the trigger. Lol
Part of my timing is that I work over seas on rotational basis. So I’m gone 6-10 weeks home for 3-4 and repeat. I looked for a long time at the deaver and the icon, I chose icon because I figure if (more than likely when) I upgrade the front suspension I didn’t want to have to buy new springs again. Also I fire with the trailer I have if springs settle I can bump up to option 2 if I need to without replacing entire spring. I got a good deal on the rear shackles, icons and Eibach as a package.

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Part of my timing is that I work over seas on rotational basis. So I’m gone 6-10 weeks home for 3-4 and repeat. I looked for a long time at the deaver and the icon, I chose icon because I figure if (more than likely when) I upgrade the front suspension I didn’t want to have to buy new springs again. Also I fire with the trailer I have if springs settle I can bump up to option 2 if I need to without replacing entire spring. I got a good deal on the rear shackles, icons and Eibach as a package.

Nice. Mind sharing with who you got the package setup?

Viper01

Reaction score
I have geiser springs and icons leafs configured to option #2. I run 300-400lbs constantly in the bed. My rake is roughly 1/2”-3/4” after installing 4 months ago. Great ride! I also run SVC bumps.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know. Someone did a nose to nose shot of Geiser and Eibach springs they were about the same for ride height, I know the geiser are progressive. I’ll install my Icons they way they ship but I expect to go option 2 before I even take it for alignment...

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Correct. The Icon at Option 1 is 1" over stock. However, Option 2 and Option 3 are meant to be loaded. Option 2 raises the truck 2.25" but will settle to +1" with 400lb load. Option 3 raises the truck 3.00" but will settle to +0.50" with 850lb load.

2017-up-ford-f150-raptor-multi-rate-rear-leaf-spring-kit.jpg

We have Icons in stock and ready for immediate shipment. Please let me know if we can help.

htsai14752

Reaction score
No the u bolts have plentyyyy of threads coming through, too much actually, ICON says to cut the excess off of them to 2-3 threads extra. I’m talking about the two bolt per leaf that hold the leaf packs together, the bolt head ( which are actually round) fit into/ through the forged bump plates and barely enough down into the axle mount to line them up properly, due to the thickness of the Forged bump plates. I’m sure they’re fine for normal driving. I would
Just be worried if I were out really romping on it. If the u bolts started to give in the least bit I could see the axle losing contact with the two centering pins and it being able to shift around and lose alignment .
Are you suggesting that get the icon bump stop extender is a better option?