I wanted to get a raptor r but prices are still crazy!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There’s a simple solution to the supply/demand problem. It’s called a Dutch auction. Ford runs one for all specialty vehicles and pockets the excess profit. Dealers get paid to facilitate the transaction. Done.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
There’s a simple solution to the supply/demand problem. It’s called a Dutch auction. Ford runs one for all specialty vehicles and pockets the excess profit. Dealers get paid to facilitate the transaction. Done.

There's only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch."

1697561623947.png

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is the dealers. You getting an R for msrp…..yeah sure you are. Even if you buy 20 fords a year from that guy it is highly unlikely they will let it go at msrp. That market is non existent since ford never put these idiots in check. I could order 3 from my dealer, but they won’t get built and if one does, as I was offered, he is obligated to sell at +20k since EVERY OTHER ford dealer is doing that. To them, it, or any ford R vehicle, is a golden ticket and they are giving them to lucky buyers…..and that is fine. The limited allocations is part of the allure. My whole point is that FORD could simply msrp the trucks higher if they want, but at minimum remove the dealer stigma from the market by forbidding ADM. Instead they leave it to dealers to look like total scum for applying huge markup.
I got mine a sticker just a couple weeks ago. I call BS on your theory. An honest dealer will sell at sticker. My deal is a best price dealer. So, getting sticker is a boost for them.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sticker AND 71k for a 21’……lol. Who is this magic dealer and what is your connection? You a fleet purchaser and buy 30 vehicles a year from him?
My local dealer sold me all 6 Raptors at invoice as well as all my Super Duties and my kid's 2022 Bronco. Have a 2023 F250 Tremor now that was invoice and the 2024 that has build date for next month (if the schit show strike ends) at invoice. These deals are to everyone. They recently moved to MSRP on Raptors due to a long waiting list. He got 1 2023 R allocation that has not been built and is sold at MSRP if/when it arrives. If they get a 2024 R allocation, I will grab it at MSRP.
There are good dealers out there, just have to find them.