I hoped this 1st one would be with a new Raptor.. Instead its a story about a dealer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you find out which dealer has the truck when using Raptorfinder.com? I have found a few trucks in my state but not where they are located.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

never mind just had to RTFS.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last night I heard back from a local dealer (Morgan Hill Ford, CA) that they could do a custom build for me. Morgan Hill Ford refuses to mark up their vehicles so I think they just earned a lifetime customer for all my future ford purchases.

Good luck with that. I spoke to several people at that dealership and they said their wait list is over 150 people who have signed up to buy at MSRP. With their allocation you'll be waiting a long time. Unless you're at the top of their list.

OP
OP
Cleversn

Cleversn

Reaction score
Good luck with that. I spoke to several people at that dealership and they said their wait list is over 150 people who have signed up to buy at MSRP. With their allocation you'll be waiting a long time. Unless you're at the top of their list.

I put my name on their list many months ago. They never said how many people were on the list but they told me that the build I configured is scheduled to be built!
Best of luck to you.

aizdaman

Reaction score
I put my name on their list many months ago. They never said how many people were on the list but they told me that the build I configured is scheduled to be built!
Best of luck to you.

I heard the list was long as well as they are the local dealership for me and about 5 minutes from my house. I thought as a returning customer I would have some pull but I think the list was just too long.

Do you know if its a MY 2017 or MY 2018 build?

OP
OP
Cleversn

Cleversn

Reaction score
I heard the list was long as well as they are the local dealership for me and about 5 minutes from my house. I thought as a returning customer I would have some pull but I think the list was just too long.

Do you know if its a MY 2017 or MY 2018 build?

They did not say... All they said that it is scheduled to be built in the next couple weeks.