I have an interesting suspension mod coming...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
should be about 3 weeks or so to get everything put together...then I'll share some driving impressions and most importantly OFFROAD driving impressions. This mod 'should' correct the one issue everyone seems to have with the suspension of the truck.

Feel free to speculate...:poopstorm:

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a small gnome that adjust suspension damping on the fly...

or maybe a long travel airbag.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know what it is...

A long travel rear suspension using a cantilever design to avoid having to cut into the bed :D

rangercantilever1.jpg

Can't wait to see it Brian!

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

Reaction score
I know what it is...

A long travel rear suspension using a cantilever design to avoid having to cut into the bed :D

rangercantilever1.jpg

Can't wait to see it Brian!

interesting you posted that dan...I've looked into that ;)

won't be doing the long travel thing til after its paid off...maybe then I'll be able to find a slightly used GT500 engine

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't even guess what the problem everyone has could be... I love the way my suspension works.

But my guesses are Deaver's on the rear or air bumps on the front. Or both... with frog's adjustment gnome thrown in.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

Reaction score
there are really any 'problems' that just helps me justify spending $$$$...I'm practicing for when I'm married and I have to provide explanations on the Raptors "needs"