I guess I'm official

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been hanging around for a bit, but now that I got bit by this bug, I should do the intro thing. Picked up a 2020 Oxford SCREW the other day. 801A with Torsen, step, bed liner, bed lights, and remote start. Can't wait to go out and get her dirty. A quick pic I had my wife snap so that I could make my BIL jealous. I'm learning a lot here. Thanks for the advice. Cheers, Gordo

upload_2020-5-9_16-12-6.jpeg

OP
OP
GordoJay

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
great pic. cell phone holster?
:eek::p

OK, I'm slow. You're the guy with the MG. That holster has a phone in it. :) Last thing I needed was to get to the dealer and see the silly sign on the door, have to hand off to my wife, who wants to use the bathroom, and go through the idiot dance. We've got some ******* laws here. I'm way more afraid of my wife and what she would do to me than I am of some random miscreant in the middle of the day at a Ford dealer with cameras all over and lots of service guys out and about. Outside at 4 o'clock is more my speed.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have enough trouble with the standard Rap seats. I’ve ruled out some vehicles outright on seats. Makes for some entertaining sales-bot conversations sometimes, but once in a while I catch a sales-bot who at least periodically carries and that’s a little easier conversation. My Rap sales-gal just totally blew me off - “sorry, can’t help you, I carry in my purse”.