I drove 250 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

'Smith

Reaction score
In my '13 Screw as the right front shock was blown out and overall ride had degraded at 155K mi. OEM replacements unavailable so I decided to give Texas Shock Works a try. Yes, a long drive from Bowie to Hutto, just to get the shocks rebuilt, but worth every mile. You can tell by Alex's shop he's deep into the Fox shocks, and he rebuilt mine starting at 9 one morning and was done a little after noon. Took plugs with me and sure enough he replaced them all for me as well, at a reasonable rate.

I could not be more pleased. The ride home was luxurious compared to the ride to his place. And he didn't seem to mind my questions and he carefully explained all he did and had great answers for all questions. And it sure beat the price for "upgrade" Fox shocks!

So if you find yourself with the shock dilemma all Gen 1 owners are experiencing, give these guys a try, you'll not be disappointed. And the fact he drives a '14 Raptor doesn't hurt.

kennyh

Reaction score
Texas Shock Works rebuilt my 2010's...added schraeder valves, viton seals, shaft polish, quality work. Gave me a discount for cash payment. Alex and crew are awesome!