I’m bacccck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diablo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That ugly Honda hatch that’s smaller than the CRV lol
Welcome back, and Congratulations on the Raptor!
When I think of ugly Honda, its the Enema (Element) ugh.....at least it wasnt a prius or kia or subaru, or mitzubitchi thingy

OP
OP
K

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, and Congratulations on the Raptor!
When I think of ugly Honda, its the Enema (Element) ugh.....at least it wasnt a prius or kia or subaru, or mitzubitchi thingy
Lol I liked the elements look back in like 2001

OP
OP
K

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! Interested in your review coming out of a Toyota?
I really liked the Tacoma - the interior is nicer than the Bison. Performance-wise, it FELT like a more noticeable burden when switching from the stock tires to 33" Discover STT Pros than the switch from the Bison's stock tire to 35s.

But of course, there's absolutely nothing I've driven so far that comes even CLOSE to this Raptor. My Gen1 I thought was just absolute boss, but the feel and sound these things produce now ... they've come a long way, even within the model itself... Ive never been one to really pay attention to sound, but this thing growls at you basically lol it's an amazing truck for sure! .... ought to be at that fu***n price tag too amirite ?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ppppppfffft .. if I trade this in ever for anything other than another Raptor, I ought to be slapped
Dont be so hard on yourself...

we'll gladly slap you for you. lol. I said the same honestly, if my engine goes TODAY....its under warranty. Ha, but I'd go with a built block and large turdddbroossss....