Husky Rear Wheel Liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought the Husky liners, and with all of this information should be easy. But normally things don't always go that way with me.
Well, how did it go for ya? Inquiring minds, etc, etc...

TsunamiR

Reaction score
Has anyone tried-used the Rough Country version of these? I’m told they will NOT fit do to the shock towers interfering…

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The liners took me 3 hours. No issues just takes a while to get them into place. One thing that helped was not removing the flare screws just loosening them. Oh yes did have trouble lining up one of the 2 bolts, which required drilling the liner.

shank_guru

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Huskys this morning
stage3motorsports was out of stock, drop ship from Husky ensues... Delivery scheduled for tomorrow, but I leave this afternoon to join my wife at the shore house for a long weekend. Oh well, next week til I get these things in.

MikeyP87

Reaction score
Did this install a few weeks ago. About as easy as it gets, 20 minutes total for both sides. Most flare screws were really easy, only the lowest ones needed a lo-pro socket. Slid into place easy, loosely installed to 2 screws into the frame area, got the outer lip lined up under the flare and tightened everything back down. If I was doing it again I'd probably skip removing the flare screws completely, they only needed to be loosened.

They pop really nicely against the lighter colors like the CO above me, but even on AMB they are a nice improvement.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The liners took me 3 hours. No issues just takes a while to get them into place. One thing that helped was not removing the flare screws just loosening them. Oh yes did have trouble lining up one of the 2 bolts, which required drilling the liner.

3 hours to install? Does that include washing the truck before install. This should take 30 minutes at most.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a tip in another thread to leave them out in the sun for a while before you install. Probably would have made my experience a lot easier.

With the liners and mudflaps, while doing outside in the rain, I think it look me 80 mins. I cleaned the wheel wells and shocks first though.

As others mentioned, I too had to drill 1 hole on each liner to match the second bolt on the bed side