Husky liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, same with me but i've only driven maybe 15 miles with them on. but i can see where it would rub on the drivers side where it covers the shock bows out quite a bit.

Larry Jeffords

Reaction score
Hello All

I recently installed the husky rear wheel liners, and noticed that they rub along the tires when turning. Specifically the area covering the fox shocks.
Any input is appreciated

I've had my 2018 Raptor for a little over a month now. I want to keep it as "stock" as possible but I also want to protect my investment as best I can right out of the gate. I did a lot of research on wheel liners as a result of suggestions on this forum. The Husky name kept coming up but so did the complaint of poor fit and some modification needed. To me it was 25% cosmetic and 75% long term protection.

Also at the suggestion of this forum I inquired about having the same vendor that did my spray in bed liner do it. They would not. I didn't get a reply from the local Line-x vendor. So I returned to the dealership where I bought it and the body shop did an excellent job with the spray in product for what I felt was a fair price.

What is money anyway when you have a Raptor...just sayin'.

roadkiller

Reaction score
I believe that maybe some of you folks are not aligning them correctly thus the rubbing issues,it took me a good 30 min per side just to make sure all holes and gaps are perfectly

OP
OP
R

Raptor92

Reaction score
In my case they only rub on corners
I have made sure that all holes are alligned too.
Gave em gentle heat using a heat gun, got better results

vladi

Reaction score
Anyone know what will happen to the liners when the wheel rubs on them? I think they might rip off? Anyone had issues? Wondering if I should even put mine on. Stock wheels and tires.

Attachments

• IMG_20180319_171449.jpg
    IMG_20180319_171449.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

vladi

Reaction score
Yup, if you go off roading yours will too. I saw it on all the raptors at raptor assault class too.

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these just hold mud and crap behind them. Just bed liner the wheel wells if you actually love your truck.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i were to go back in time i would spray it all instead of the husky garbage!

There will still be a small protrusion of the liner towards the front of the wheel well, i bolted this down coz i was sick of it