Husky liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Raptor92

Reaction score
I got your point
If you do/dont have the liners, bothways the wheel is going to rub.

Thankyou for making my day better haha

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a brand new set in the box for sale. If anyone is interested

Reaction score
Hello All

I recently installed the husky rear wheel liners, and noticed that they rub along the tires when turning. Specifically the area covering the fox shocks.
Any input is appreciated

I ordered them too, but sent them back. I installed and was really disappointed in the fit specifically with what you highlighted. I’m actually going to do an undercoating myself this weekend instead.

lightman02

Reaction score
I installed the liners several months ago, I haven't had any rubbing from the wheels at all. I'm not saying it's the best fit out there but it seems to be working for me.

doberer

Reaction score
just installed them on my raptor yesterday...you don't have to remove the wheel and it takes about 15 minutes per side. tip...cutoff the curved lip on each edges and make them flat -it fits behind the wheel flare molding way better. also get a self tapping black screw from the hardware store and it will be secured just fine.

JacobZ06

Reaction score
They are garbage fit, ull have to drill an additional bolt site in the middle to keep them away from the tire. Material is crap, and husky dont even return emails, horrible company

I agree with the comments about the fit. And I have written them about this and THEY DO NOT RETURN EMAILS. For a supposedly long term supplier, their behavior suggests they are going out of business.