Husky Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I do not have my truck yet I am a bit confused as to which ones to order if you have the pro power. Can someone please let me know.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would order the same mats. Floor layout is the same. Pro Power just takes up the area under the seat closest to the rear of the cab.

OP
OP
G

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would order the same mats. Floor layout is the same. Pro Power just takes up the area under the seat closest to the rear of the cab.
There are 2 options for the rear mats. One with fold flat storage and one without fold flat storage. Which one is the proper one for the 22 with a pro power option?

Ryed

Reaction score
Check out TuxMats. They are superior to Husky and WeatherTech. I have them in My F350, my wife's Mercedes, and my VW Golf R. My Raptor was built today, so I'll be ordering another set any day now.

OP
OP
G

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out TuxMats. They are superior to Husky and WeatherTech. I have them in My F350, my wife's Mercedes, and my VW Golf R. My Raptor was built today, so I'll be ordering another set any day now.
I wish I has seen them. I already ordered the husky's.

DrastikRaptor

Reaction score
thanks...this is a really good looking mat. Coverage seems to be way better then anything out there.

Ryed

Reaction score
thanks...this is a really good looking mat. Coverage seems to be way better then anything out there.
Definitely better coverage than anything I've seen. One slight downside is the front mats will cover the "Ford Performance" logo. On the plus side, these mats will protect that logo from getting scratched.