Husky Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrastikRaptor

Reaction score
Definitely better coverage than anything I've seen. One slight downside is the front mats will cover the "Ford Performance" logo. On the plus side, these mats will protect that logo from getting scratched.
wonder how durable they are...lots of reviews on YouTube seem pretty positive. Canadian reviewers using them in the slush, salt and snow.

Ryed

Reaction score
wonder how durable they are...lots of reviews on YouTube seem pretty positive. Canadian reviewers using them in the slush, salt and snow.
Very durable and they clean up better than Husky or Weathertech. They do not get stained with dirt. I'm in Vermont. We get snow, slush, mud, salt, sand, etc... I have these in multiple vehicles and they hold up great.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out TuxMats. They are superior to Husky and WeatherTech. I have them in My F350, my wife's Mercedes, and my VW Golf R. My Raptor was built today, so I'll be ordering another set any day now.

Did you have to screw the retaining push pins into the carpet for the passenger side & rear mats?

Ryed

Reaction score
Did you have to screw the retaining push pins into the carpet for the passenger side & rear mats?
I didn't. They came with some clips to secure the mats to the center console, but I never installed them.They fit very well and do not need the clips.