Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Hre wheels

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Aftermarket Wheels [GEN 1]' started by Cb71, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Nick@Apollo-Optics

[email protected] Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

What are we talking ballpark for 20s?

2. dinoone

dinoone Full Access Member

You can contact Ben but there are around $2200 each for ADV 1 Track Specs.

The HRE wheels are about $2600 each

3. Nick@Apollo-Optics

[email protected] Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

$2200 each? Holy shit. Love the setup, but if I'm dropping that kind of coin on my truck, it'd be Hennessy tuned. They do look awesome and I love the look of your truck, bud! :waytogo:

4. Chrisandalex1

Chrisandalex1 FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

I had HRE's on my 67 Cobra and they were sweet, but I spoke to them when I started building the truck, and they were not too enthusiastic about how their tires may or may not hold up in an off-road world.

They will sure look great on a street queen though.

5. TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

ADV.1 and HRE make great wheels. I'd love to get some on our Z06.

6. RPG

RPG Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I really like the looks of them but would cringe as the first rock I slammed into. Jumps, no big deal, big rocks get ya every time.

7. wheelb

wheelb Member

hey guys , glad you all love my truck my is Ben owner of wheelsboutique . anyone have questions give me a call id love to help . Im HRe and ADV's largest dealer in the world .

As for prices adv i have a used set in stock just had them re finished if any one interested retail for 10k the set 20x10 i can let you have them for [EDIT: Info removed for non-supporting vendor].

HRE new i can do them for [EDIT: Info removed for non-supporting vendor]

here more pics on my truck .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Guys these are new HRE made to take on off road and on road these are not just for looks HRE engineered this for the real deal guys . If you guys running cheap 200 cast wheels ( method or kmc) that are made in china
    you can't compare to a t6061 forged wheel ! obviously rock or mud might chip them up or damage them but rest assured these will take a lot more beating than your common of the shelf cast china wheel !

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
  8. Smokinjo

Smokinjo Full Access Member

"you can't compare to a t6061 forged wheel ! obviously rock or mud might chip them up or damage them but rest assured these will take a lot more beating than your common of the shelf cast china wheel !"

For what they cost, I could replace damaged or worn rims multiple times or every year for that matter with Methods etc and still come out better.

No offense, but an offroad rim for $2200 a piece? If I pay for what I get, then I am getting a lot of sets of something else or Savin a wad of cash for other upgrades.

9. wheelb

wheelb Member

in that aspect your 100% correct but this is for the guy who wants the best and honestly not looking for price cause difference is big . This is for the guys who want to be difference as Dinoone said he didn't want to drive and look like every other raptor . :waytogo:

10. dinoone

dinoone Full Access Member

I would say 90% of the people on here would never spend the coin on HREs or ADV1 it's a cost based issue. They don't see any valve in the wheels.

The old Rolex verses Timex argument.