Hre wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels Boutique. Miami, FL

Ben is one of the owners and I believe he's on this forum??

Oh, and them being HRE's, I'll venture to guess the set (without tires) is probably in the ballpark of $5-6K:rotflmao:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm interested to see someone review how these or the ADV.1's do in an honest to goodness off-road environment where they're getting the snot pounded out of them. I know there's a couple of guys running them, but I've never seen anyone getting them dirty.

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested to see someone review how these or the ADV.1's do in an honest to goodness off-road environment where they're getting the snot pounded out of them. I know there's a couple of guys running them, but I've never seen anyone getting them dirty.

Aesthetically, they make some of the best stuff out there. But HRE and ADV.1 engineeer and build their reps on road cars, not off road, period. If your truck will never see anything but pavement, then get all spendy and buy one of these. Otherwise, I wouldn't even think of dishing that kind of $$ only for them to have a catastrophic failure.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Aesthetically, they make some of the best stuff out there. But HRE and ADV.1 engineeer and build their reps on road cars, not off road, period. If your truck will never see anything but pavement, then get all spendy and buy one of these. Otherwise, I wouldn't even think of dishing that kind of $$ only for them to have a catastrophic failure.

I would personally never buy them. Simply because I don't want to sped that kind of cash on wheels. To each their own though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those HRE wheels are prototypes built just for Ben more than likely about $12k.
I have the ADV1 Track Specs, as soon as I get the truck back I will be jump her and serious off roading I want to see how they stand up to punishment.
Unique cost money I'm glad I don't have to see 200 other Raptors with the same wheels I have #1 reason I dumped the methods I had.

18fc6fd1-150d-d42e.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Those look sick as hell man. If I had that kind of budget then I might consider them, but my mind keeps thinking about all the crazy suspension stuff I could do with 12k.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The ADV.1's are some of my favorite wheels. I consider running them just because they're good looking, simple, and you never see them on other vehicles. But then again, the hefty price tag is a bit of a deterrent.