Howdy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
biznite

biznite

Reaction score
Welcome! :D Beautiful Raptor - love the gray with the graphics on the bedsides!

Sorry about your old car though - it looked like a cool ride! Glad you're ok though!! A vehicle can be replaced but a life cannot. Hopefully your wrist won't hold you back with playing golf.
Thank you sir! If i can’t play golf honestly I’m not sure life is worth living well not that serious of course but if you’re a hard core golfer you know what I mean

OP
OP
biznite

biznite

Reaction score
Not bad on the price and mines the magnetic metallic color, not sure if there's a different grey . I was told I got a good deal on mine but who knows, I paid 66k for mine with 35k miles and it's a 19 i did see at one point the dealer was asking 71k for mine. This raptor market is crazy right now
Nice! 66k for a 2019 in this crazy market seems damn good! I shopped around upper 48 with a budget of 55k, and I’m a little envious of you tbh. I’d much rather have a 19 with 35k on the odometer! Congrats brother!

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@biznite thanks man I stressed for the best price for the mileage and this was the best deal I found that was "local" to me. If I had to travel I would but this was the biggest car purchase I've ever made so it was a bit stressful. Your mileage isn't crazy but that color tho!

OP
OP
biznite

biznite

Reaction score
@biznite thanks man I stressed for the best price for the mileage and this was the best deal I found that was "local" to me. If I had to travel I would but this was the biggest car purchase I've ever made so it was a bit stressful. Your mileage isn't crazy but that color tho!
lmao I know what you mean! I found mine locally too, and after negotiation it was ironically the best deal I could find. Not sure how much you drive but I only put on around 50-75 miles a week, so the mileage will stay low compared to most others.

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, congrats - and it is always nice to score a deal on price. Regarding the 802A - I have it and love it. Only thing I could do without is the pano roof - but I haven't had any issues with it at least.