How to find parts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried to use this web site:

Official Ford Parts Site | Buy Motorcraft & OEM Ford Parts Online | FordParts.com

To find part numbers (mainly for small plastic parts) but I have no luck. Below are 2 parts I'm looking for at the moment, any help would be appreciated but any hints on finding part numbers would be great!

The plastic rivets/screws that attach the wheel well fender (on the underside of the wheel well not on the inside of the fender) I think its HM1 based on this

2013 Ford F-150 Wheel Arch Trim | FordParts.com

But I can't find it for sale anywhere with that part number. I found this but not sure if it's the same

Amazon.com: GM, Ford & Chrysler 6.4mm Hole Retainer (Qty: 100) Gripper Box # 2000T: Automotive

The other part is the plug in the front of the bed see pic below. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
BGCPrez

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres a link for the bed plug your lookin for.

Brand New Bed Plug Button Access Drain Hole Cover 2004 2012 Ford F150 | eBay

If youre just looking for a few push in plastics rivets, you can get from any parts store.

Thats great ty. They show the part number so its easier to find the lowest price but is there a good source to look up part numbers? Like the old haynes books

Ford Pick-ups, 2004 Thru 2006: Full-size, F-150, 2WD & 4WD (Haynes Repair Manual): Mike Stubblefield, John H. Haynes: 9781563926174: Amazon.com: Books

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the Tasca website above though sometimes its not very intuitive. So I use Ford Parts as well. Between the two I seem to find just about anything Im looking for.

A lot of parts usually have the PN stamped somewhere on the back (like your plug). But sometimes those numbers have been superseded by newer numbers. But the original number should get you close to what youre looking for.

Last edited: