How to Convert your Base F150 Into a Ford SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want a Raptor, BUY one, don't create one from a different platform. I agree with Ruger...TOO many posers lurking...making their front grills "blacked out" with the FORD emblem. Looks retarded. On the way back from TRR my buddy and I stopped somewhere in New Mexico (I think...irrelevant where but...) we saw three F150's with Raptor wanna be BS on them...in the same parking lot.
I wanted a Raptor since I saw them released...and instead of buying a cheaper truck and doing a Frankenstein build in my driveway, I worked my ass of at sea, saved my money and bought the real thing...this thread is embarrassing to continue on. Respectfully, Lou
(Sigh, okay I am better now)
EDIT: Fine, in all fairness to Vendor ReadyLift Suspension, call it a Stegosaurus or Triceratops. The Raptor name is already created

You calling me a poser and wanna be? Wow bro get off your high horse and go back to the sea.

Clearly you didn't read what this poser said, it is an amazing platform to start a build from. I said I'm not trying to be a raptor and will never say it is.

Come on really? Why did you join this forum or any other? INFORMATION is probably 95% for most but obviously not you.

Respectfully from The Poser and Wanna Be

My apologies for being off topic Ready lift and to those who liked my other post my respects to you and other contributing Raptor owners

D

Deleted member 12951

Don't think it is right to flame the vendor in their own section that they are paying for. If it was posted in the public area, then all game but guys this ain't right.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You calling me a poser and wanna be? Wow bro get off your high horse and go back to the sea.

Clearly you didn't read what this poser said, it is an amazing platform to start a build from. I said I'm not trying to be a raptor and will never say it is.

Come on really? Why did you join this forum or any other? INFORMATION is probably 95% for most but obviously not you.

Respectfully from The Poser and Wanna Be

My apologies for being off topic Ready lift and to those who liked my other post my respects to you and other contributing Raptor owners

We don't mind the built f-150s, I saw one the other day that I was drooling all over, we don't like the f-150s that have less capability than a bone stock raptor and people go around calling them raptors (in some cases even going so far as to list their f-150 with a body kit for sale as a 100% genuine raptor to rip people off), so when a vendor goes around making it seem okay to call your f-150 with some control arms and a body kit a raptor, we get a little mad cause they're basically condoning what I've mentioned above, that's not cool

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This same thread was posted on the Z with not one single response.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doh! I learned something new.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 334

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't think it is right to flame the vendor in their own section that they are paying for. If it was posted in the public area, then all game but guys this ain't right.

I understand the principle. However, vendors do not need to think that they are immune from the vagaries and vicissitudes of the marketplace nor of the consequences of bad marketing decisions. This is a forum. It is not the vendor's showroom. And even if it was the vendor's showroom, their marketing decisions would still benefit from the collective wisdom of the membership here.

Yes, I know, this is common sense. That makes it vulnerable to healthy criticism, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.