How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just when I thought this forum couldn’t get any more ******* K9 Mitch makes another post. Calgon take him away.
You made me go back and show ignored posts so that I could see what he said this time. Dude likes man-boobs? Well, OK. I'm glad we're all different. More girls for me. :)

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You made me go back and show ignored posts so that I could see what he said this time. Dude likes man-boobs? Well, OK. I'm glad we're all different. More girls for me. :)
I bet you would get “more girls” if you relax and quit being a hater….like wow….Dude!

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More like....

How many paid MSRP and have actually taken delivery? ....at MSRP.
I was able to order on Oct 5th 2021 Ford Raptor 2022. I put a deposit down signed paperwork with Richmond Ford Lincoln downtown Richmond Va. I was able to purchased the truck at MSRP because I had bought two Raptor's in the past and had problems with them and one was bought back by Ford Corporation.
Richmond Ford knew this so they sold it at msrp to me.
That shows this is a good dealership to work with.
Less than a week later unscheduled clean and then a month later scheduled and a date to build. I was able to receive a priority 10 which is better than 11-19.
The truck was built on Dec 6 2021.
The truck was delivered to Richmond Ford Lincoln on January 9th 2022.
It took just 3 months from ordered to delivered !
Thank you Chris Burdett my salesman, Brad and also Chris at the main desk.
If you can't trust these guys you can't trust anybody, they are as straight as they come and trustworthy.
They did say they're going to charge a little over MSRP but not the crazy amount that we're seeing online.

Leaf001

Reaction score
Any updated purchases since Jan? Am in the market now and am being offered 15-20K over sticker.....ef that.

Leaf001

Reaction score
Currently living in Maryland....anyone have a good experience (MSRP) in the DMV + PA area?

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP is very possible on retail orders if you do your due diligence. I’d say almost impossible on a stock order these days though.

housecat

Reaction score
Paid MSRP in TN on an ordered 37. Good luck getting one less than 10k over if you walk up to a lot.