How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lucabrasi

Reaction score
Out of around 30 dealerships across different states I called, not one was selling at MSRP. Typical answer was $15k over. What’s the percentage of people on here that got the truck for msrp? 5%? 10%? if so, how..

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called 1 dealer, got the 35" at MSRP. They did tell me that their one 37" allocation had a $10,000 ADM.

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP for a 35. Ordered it when the window opened. However, my sales rep reminds me everytime we talk that they're not marking it up.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only MSRP for me. I’ve bought several vehicles off of my salesman. I told him if I didn’t get MSRP I’d go elsewhere. I don’t mind traveling if I had to.

SulDogger

Reaction score
MSRP for 37 as I started working with dealership early. Thankfully in writing as i am still waiting for the build. However when I referred others, dealership indicated they were now charging 5k ADM.

koyojo

Reaction score
My dealer was MSRP. (They told me they are going to start doing 5k for all new orders, but they honored our agreement.) Other local dealers were 3-10k ADM when I was shopping. Though one of my local dealers just sold a 37 for 105k.

westwind

Reaction score
MSRP but have a friend that manages several dealerships. I think it also helped that I was trading a vehicle that they wanted, 2011 F-250 diesel.