How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove 16+ hours round-trip for MSRP. If you don't believe me, sorry. I was exhausted but it was worth not giving a dealer a nickel more than MSRP!
My exact point. I don’t know enough not to believe you, but why not post the contract? A woman with store bought boobs shows them off and doesn’t hide the twins, my question, why would you hide the contact? Show everyone your boobs and be proud!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My exact point. I don’t know enough not to believe you, but why not post the contract? A woman with store bought boobs shows them off and doesn’t hide the twins, my question, why would you hide the contact? Show everyone your boobs and be proud!
Show you my man-boobs, eh. Better take me out to dinner first. LMAO

cadurham88

Reaction score
Let’s see, I’d have to find the contract and redact the contract. There is this little thing called fraud.

Reaction score
Thought I got MSRP but they called today and said no allocation but I understand Ford have stopped out of state buyers now with the lightning release and raptor craziness