How many miles did your special order raptors already have on them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawkeyeRaptor1

Reaction score
I ordered a 2013 screw and it had over 200 on it when I picked it up the day after they told me it had come in and had the undercoating applied. The dealer never could answer why there were so many miles on a special order. Needless to say I was not very happy, but I got the truck at invoice so I can't really complain.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '14 Scab had exactly 9 miles on the clock when I picked it up.

OilPatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting on my raptor, and I know I still have a long wait since I just ordered it last week. My M3 when I got it had only 4 miles on it which I was pretty impressed with how few it had. I hope when I get mine that it will have less than 15 on it

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the dealership can explain the reason for the excess miles I'll be good with that as long as it seems legitimate. I'm kind of hoping my truck gets picked for one of the random test at the factory instead of just sending it out the door. A second look at everything can't be a bad thing.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
my '13 had 4

I arrived right after the truck dropped it off and at least 1-2 of those miles was them getting it prepped for delivery and going to get a full tank of gas

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
had 51 on mine, I doubt the dealer put many of the miles on it as they had a giant inflatable tire in the bed with one of those air pumps to keep it filled, so does not make it for an easy test drive, and they only had the truck 2 weeks.