How long will Ford make raptors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you guys think that Ford may shorten the production of the Raptors based on the recent frame issues? I'm sure there is a fix to the recent rash of frame issues but nothing is going to stop some person from outright abusing the truck beyond it's limits.

DB06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think that Ford may shorten the production of the Raptors based on the recent frame issues? I'm sure there is a fix to the recent rash of frame issues but nothing is going to stop some person from outright abusing the truck beyond it's limits.

Other than the 10-14 trucks that are now famous for bent frames (sorry I don't recall the exact number), what is this "rash" of frame issues? Seems a lot of smoke, but not much fire.

DB06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, pure douchebaggery there. I'm watching the whiners talk tough on the forums bitching about how Ford should have known about "the frame issue." HA ****ing HA.

If Ford should have known about a non-issue then the douchenozzles that are talking about suing Ford should have known to be born girls so they'd drive a pink VW Beetle and not worry about abusing their pickup trucks because they have no idea what they're doing offroad.

I think you are sugar coating it Dan.....tell us what you really think.....

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Other than the 10-14 trucks that are now famous for bent frames (sorry I don't recall the exact number), what is this "rash" of frame issues? Seems a lot of smoke, but not much fire.

It was a post-weekend rash that affected 10 trucks. It probably won't come back again since I assume the next run won't be like the first one :D

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
It was a post-weekend rash that affected 10 trucks. It probably won't come back again since I assume the next run won't be like the first one :D
Boy, one particular owner has generated almost all of the press on this outside of a Raptor related forum. To listed to him, every truck has a bent frame.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rash or not, there will always be people willing to over drive their trucks causing similar issues. This could cause Ford to reconsider canceling the Raptor program.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I will drive my truck to the point I break something for sure. I own my part in whatever damage I do....it's all part of the game!!

How fitting that the one guy creating all the fuss is a mod at the Z...I haven't gone over there but is it true there are comments being deleted for people speaking up against the 'design flaw' theory? If it is those guys have reached an all new low....

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Boy, one particular owner has generated almost all of the press on this outside of a Raptor related forum. To listed to him, every truck has a bent frame.

It wasn't every truck on the run it was "only" 10 of the 14 on the run

Rash or not, there will always be people willing to over drive their trucks causing similar issues. This could cause Ford to reconsider canceling the Raptor program.

That's what I've been saying - it absolutely could impact the Raptor program

How fitting that the one guy creating all the fuss is a mod at the Z...I haven't gone over there but is it true there are comments being deleted for people speaking up against the 'design flaw' theory? If it is those guys have reached an all new low....

Yes, he is a mod err he's a "SUPER MOD" over on the Z.

And yes, he and his cronies have been deleting posts and banning (more) people for speaking out against his anti-Ford railings. Ford should have their heads examined for supporting that place!