How long did your truck sit at the train yard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASV731

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in the local railyard for over two weeks. Transport company and the dealership have said there is a hold on it from Ford themselves and no one could tell me why. Picking up another very similarly specced Ruby Red 802A Screw on Monday because I am sick of waiting.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in the local railyard for over two weeks. Transport company and the dealership have said there is a hold on it from Ford themselves and no one could tell me why. Picking up another very similarly specced Ruby Red 802A Screw on Monday because I am sick of waiting.

I am glad you found one that was close to your order. I did not want to wait the 2-3 months, so I scoured the state of Texas before finally finding one that was "close enough" to what I would have ordered.

I have the Raptor stickers on the back and the moonroof that I would not have ordered, but the rest of the items were spot on.

OP
OP
mrblonde

mrblonde

Reaction score
Did Ford chat, Ford performance tell you it was at the rail yard? I'm assuming mine is at the yard but all Ford says is in transit. Never told me it was unloaded but a week ago the tracking said 5 miles from the yard.

Rapt1

Reaction score
Mine has been stuck at rail yard since the 16th 60 miles from the dealer. Neither chat nor dealer has mentioned any holds. Was escalated to hot last Friday and still no movement.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in Salt lake City for two days still needs to get to Vegas and then the dealer. Hoping to have it Saturday but not sure that is realistic after reading this thread.

OP
OP
mrblonde

mrblonde

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in Salt lake City for two days still needs to get to Vegas and then the dealer. Hoping to have it Saturday but not sure that is realistic after reading this thread.
Mine also was dropped in Vegas. Team Ford. It takes 3 days for the train to pass through a state. After getting to Vegas no updates for a week then dealer calls and says being delivered tomorrow!!! Picked it up yesterday.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine also was dropped in Vegas. Team Ford. It takes 3 days for the train to pass through a state. After getting to Vegas no updates for a week then dealer calls and says being delivered tomorrow!!! Picked it up yesterday.

Glad you got yours picked up and hopefully had a great ride home. Mine is being handled by Friendly Ford as they were only $400 vs $1000 to I guess just hand me the keys.

mrblonde, how close were you to the date it was to arrive at the dealer? So it took a week to get to the dealer after it arrived in town? Man I am going to be pissed if that happens.

OP
OP
mrblonde

mrblonde

Reaction score
Glad you got yours picked up and hopefully had a great ride home. Mine is being handled by Friendly Ford as they were only $400 vs $1000 to I guess just hand me the keys.

mrblonde, how close were you to the date it was to arrive at the dealer? So it took a week to get to the dealer after it arrived in town? Man I am going to be pissed if that happens.

They told me 17-19. I think it got to train yard on 20. Delivered to dealer 26. There was no news from 20-25 until dealer said it's arriving tomorrow. There was some info about a train problem outside or town. Sitting for a few days to two weeks at yard is not uncommon from what I'm told. Friendly wanted $10k over when I asked. Team msrp.