How important is the twin panel roof?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered it because I like it - if you don't like it then don't order it otherwise if it does break or require maintenance you'll hate it more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it on my 2013 and ordered it on my 17. Never had an issue with it on my 11, 12 or 13....never leaked or rattled. It's personal preference more than anything else. If you have a convertible, don't get the sunroof, but if you like the open air in anything you drive....order it. I wouldn't worry about resale at this point....

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it and it's awesome, the whole roof is a a piece of glass... ITS HUGE.... i didn't buy it for resale though... I plan on keeping the truck for awhile and I like sunroofs...

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
My order has one. Having all windows down including the back window as well as the giant sunroof is a near convertible experience. And when it's a 100* day you leave it closed, pull the shade, turn on AC with tinted windows and you're good.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine with it, since my truck will be a daily driver, road trip, off roading jack of all trades.

Raeyn

Reaction score
Without it, you will not need to:

1: worry about the sunlight coming through
2: leaking
3: Clean it every time before opening it
4: worry about it got jammed with the dusts inside overtime

With it, you will have:
1: your kids happy
2: ease your mind of getting a bit more on resale

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're great until they break or you're in a rollover... I'm glad I didn't have one when I rolled my old truck...

X5GEE

Reaction score
Have one on my 14' ... love it during cool summer, fall and spring evening drives. Just not sure how I feel on getting the larger twin panel. Hmmm ...

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're great until they break or you're in a rollover... I'm glad I didn't have one when I rolled my old truck...

They can help in a roll over also. We had two adults and two kids exit the truck that was on its side through the sun roof.

Last edited: