how do you use baja exhaust mode on the street

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coryatver

Reaction score
From videos I have seen it seems like you can't put it in baja exhaust mode, unless it is in baja mode?

koyojo

Reaction score
You can put it in Baja mode. It give you an off-road warning that you accept with an ok on steering wheel. At the bottom of the cluster it says off-road only. (Basically Ford doesn’t want to be responsible for a noise violation) When you restart the vehicle it goes back to normal.

Baja mode is kind of annoying on the roads in my opinion. Definitely prefer normal or quite for everyday commuting.

Though quick under pass and tunnel pulls. The truck sounds amazing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

coryatver

Reaction score
You can put it in Baja mode. It give you an off-road warning that you accept with an ok on steering wheel. At the bottom of the cluster it says off-road only. (Basically Ford doesn’t want to be responsible for a noise violation) When you restart the vehicle it goes back to normal.

Baja mode is kind of annoying on the roads in my opinion. Definitely prefer normal or quite for everyday commuting.

Though quick under pass and tunnel pulls. The truck sounds amazing.
thats what is so awesome about it. push of a button off and on. Not like an aftermarket exhaust where its all the time

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i wonder if you can get it to always be in baja mode with one of those forscanner apps? so its always in that mode by default

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
also is there a MY mode? like there is in the shelbys? where you customize your engine, exhaust, suspension settings? then with one press of a button you can switch to that custom mode

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
also is there a MY mode? like there is in the shelbys? where you customize your engine, exhaust, suspension settings? then with one press of a button you can switch to that custom mode
There will be a MY MODE on the 22MY according to the build sheet that’s floating around here. No dice on the 21s.

OP
OP
C

coryatver

Reaction score
There will be a MY MODE on the 22MY according to the build sheet that’s floating around here. No dice on the 21s.
I think I need a confirmation on that not being on 21s, because some of the youtube reviews they mentioned that it started up in the last mode that it was left in? Maybe they just didn't mention it in the 21 specs