How can I tell if 2018 has 802A package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m surprised anyone is considering buying used in this market; for a few grand more you can have a brand new 2020. Are 2020’s getting hard to come by?
I have just finished a search of my area NJ 08835 and in a 100 mile area there were only 4 Raptors available. I had called all 4 dealers and was told that "you should expect to pay MSRP at this time" I don`t know if that is BS or to try to get me in the door

Dan Deinek

Reaction score
I am looking at a 2018 Raptor and trying to see if it has the 802A package. The dealer (non-Ford) doesn't know. I see it has heated and cooled seats, power passenger seat, auto temp - dual control.

Any suggestions?? The VIN is 1FTFW1RG1JFC03119.

I tried several "free" online VIN lookup and window sticker tools, but that was a dead-end

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have just finished a search of my area NJ 08835 and in a 100 mile area there were only 4 Raptors available. I had called all 4 dealers and was told that "you should expect to pay MSRP at this time" I don`t know if that is BS or to try to get me in the door

It's probably bait and switch. Show up hoping to get MSRP and ... surprise!

DLU

Reaction score
We must be getting shafted in the Northwest on Raptor prices. The 2020 is 23K higher than ave price of a used 2018 in our area, Vancouver WA. Funny i never paid attention to my painted door handles, great info on how to know if 802 or not, thanks.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay.. how do i get one of these for mine?? I had given up, until i seen this....

I work for Lincoln, so I have access to Ford window stickers. I can’t search inventory using vehicle locator, but I can pull any window sticker with the full VIN.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I work for Lincoln, so I have access to Ford window stickers. I can’t search inventory using vehicle locator, but I can pull any window sticker with the full VIN.

I gather an owner can’t do this online somewhere?

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just out of curiosity, would you be expecting to pay over sticker or get a discount off of it? I know the market varies based on region, so I was just wondering what it’s like there.

When I started looking (in Texas) about three months ago, most dealers here were about $1000 below MSRP. But as inventory began to dwindle, I noticed the prices jumping back up to MSRP or above.

But I drove 4 hours away to get what I wanted and actually got it for about $3k below MSRP.