How can I tell if 2018 has 802A package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LVGH

Reaction score
I am looking at a 2018 Raptor and trying to see if it has the 802A package. The dealer (non-Ford) doesn't know. I see it has heated and cooled seats, power passenger seat, auto temp - dual control.

Any suggestions?? The VIN is 1FTFW1RG1JFC03119.

I tried several "free" online VIN lookup and window sticker tools, but that was a dead-end

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like @nmp1 said, ventilated seats, painted door handles and mirror caps, dual zone climate, memory seats, and push button start are your indicators it's an 802a

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree with it being 802a. One thing to consider, The headlights are fogging up and look to have a fair amount of condensation. The headlights where opened up to be painted and doesn't look to have been sealed properly. So that would be something to think about especially since that wont be covered under warranty.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m surprised anyone is considering buying used in this market; for a few grand more you can have a brand new 2020. Are 2020’s getting hard to come by?

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m surprised anyone is considering buying used in this market; for a few grand more you can have a brand new 2020. Are 2020’s getting hard to come by?

I can understand both sides of the argument - it really depends what your budget is. But after browsing pre-owned prices, I opted for a new 2020. However, I will say that they are becoming much more difficult to find than they were even 3-4 months ago. I just bought mine about 3 weeks ago, and I had to drive several hours to get exactly what I wanted.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken, 802s also have the LEDs on the side mirrors, but that's an option on other models. I checked the order sheet for 2017 at least and it looks like tech is likely the only exterior thing that can't be ordered on other models. So if you see the triangular camera area under the rearview mirror (which is sometimes hard) then you can be sure it's an 802. However, 802s without tech won't have that either.

Another one is that non-802s don't have the full size LCD gauge cluster. I don't think that can be ordered either. And apparently only SCREW 802s can have rear heated seats, so if you see those switches on the rear of the center console it should also be 802 only.

Also, I never realized non-802s have unpainted handles. Odd. If that's definitely the case, that's probably the easiest and best visual indicator. Good luck finding your Raptor!