Hood vent removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone no if the hood vents are removable? If they are does any one no how? I'm not near my truck to look.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes you can remove it and it's a bitch to do. I have seen them removed but not sure how many clips holds down the vents. The guy removing them was using a plastic knife as not to scratch the hood when trying to pry them off the hood.

Does anyone no if the hood vents are removable? If they are does any one no how? I'm not near my truck to look.

OP
OP
F

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm planing to paint( plasti dip) mine red. To go with some other red accents I would like to add to the truck

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they can be taken off, but find someone that's done them before or you'll most likely mess up the hood or vent

OP
OP
F

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they can be taken off, but find someone that's done them before or you'll most likely mess up the hood or vent

Ill just take my time. I think I can Handel it. After alittle more searching its a few 10mm nuts that need to come off then you pull them up and off.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
i removed mine and put back on no problem what so ever. i had to repaint them to match the truck. but was really carefull those clips are easy to break