Hood graphics on 2013 BLACK raptor any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about to order one of these and was wondering if the hood graphics package is worth getting on a bkack raptor. I've seen some pictures of the other color raptors and it looks great... but the hood graphics package is already black so i'm not sure if it meshes well.

thanks!

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen a black one with the graphics package last week......made the decision then that if I got a black one I would not pay for the graphics and go a different rout. just my .02 cents.

krypt0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them on my '13 and think they look pretty good. It also helps cut down on the glare from the hood on sunny days.

However, if you are concerned with the crazy price Ford charges, then I'd recommend going with the custom printed hoods (group buy listed in the post above).

Gck6zBo.jpg

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i ordered with the graphics but ended up with another exactly the way i wanted it without the graphics. I added the OEM graphics. The graphics make this truck. The black on black looks great too...its there but not in your face.

gallopingford

Reaction score
I didn't order graphics, I do think they look great but for myself the logo was a little too much for me. I am just gonna have the middle part of the hood wrapped in matte black so it goes all the way down to the top of the grill.