Hit a moose with the truck tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please tell me you didnt leave the poor moose behind? I'm sure he is delicious and should be in your freezer now.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In Australia in 2009 I was driving on the Great Ocean Road at about 60 kmh. A kangaroo was hopping alongside me on the shoulder. Just as I got my kids attention, it switched direction and hopped behind my truck to cross the road. A car coming in the other direction was just passing me and the roo jumped right in front of him. He hit the roo at full speed and it was knocked in the air, did a complete 720, and hit the ground motionless. Two seconds later it got to its feet, hopped off the road, over a fence and was gone. The car's front right corner was fracked up! Kangaroos are all muscle.

Years before that a roo was clipped while in mid jump. The roo went thru the windshield and into the car. It started thrashing around trying to escape and sliced the entire family to pieces. They found 4 dead bodies that looked like they were in a food processor. The roo was long gone.

At least we don't have kangaroos to deal with hear in America!

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stealth fighter all the way. ive already ran into a couple of ditches and everything is still perfect

OP
OP
gordhunt

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy down the road from where I hit it got the moose I didnt want the meat as its usually ruined after a hit like that.

Sent from my Note2

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone guess what this is?

5080-raptor-add-stealth-winch-bumper.jpg

For everyone who gave up, it's my new ADD deer/moose/livestock vehicle defense system!

:beatdeadhorse5:

OP
OP
gordhunt

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow those white panels look awesome is that powder coat?

Sent from my Note2

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In Australia in 2009 I was driving on the Great Ocean Road at about 60 kmh. A kangaroo was hopping alongside me on the shoulder. Just as I got my kids attention, it switched direction and hopped behind my truck to cross the road. A car coming in the other direction was just passing me and the roo jumped right in front of him. He hit the roo at full speed and it was knocked in the air, did a complete 720, and hit the ground motionless. Two seconds later it got to its feet, hopped off the road, over a fence and was gone. The car's front right corner was fracked up! Kangaroos are all muscle.

Years before that a roo was clipped while in mid jump. The roo went thru the windshield and into the car. It started thrashing around trying to escape and sliced the entire family to pieces. They found 4 dead bodies that looked like they were in a food processor. The roo was long gone.

At least we don't have kangaroos to deal with hear in America!

That is insane...

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor