Hill Descent Control Fault" - Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a problem with the 3rd brake light and moisture causing problems. I was at the dealer this morning with the hill descent control fault. The service tech and advisor came out and showed me the service bulletin on this problem. It seems to be a common problem only on the Raptors.

My truck only has 900 miles on it and I got the hill discent control fault and service advance trac lights twice this week. Looks like you had the same problem Can you tell me the issue and what they did to fix it?

SomeDude451

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should maybe read the whole thread instead of asking for something to be spoon fed to you. Go look at your third brake light. It's got water in it.

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should maybe read the whole thread instead of asking for something to be spoon fed to you. Go look at your third brake light. It's got water in it.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A **** WEED. I DID READ THE THREAD AND AT NO POINT DOES IT SAY THE THIRD BRAKE LIGHT IS RELATED TO THE CODE. I called my dealer and figured it out. F U DUDE!

littlejohn

Reaction score
Happende to me also, I had the hill decent,advanced track and ABS all come on at the same time. Took it to dealer and they said mismatched wheel speed. All I did was drive across a disked field at 30 mph, smooth but soft, in 2 wheel no buttons pushed. wtf it has 4200 mi on it! But I love it, best farm truck ever!