Highlighted posts from Saturday, Aug. 07, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
BS
August 06, 2021 * 25 posts * 952 views
stg4021 said: Why tf is a dealership 30 min away from me getting a stock order already and I can't even get a build week Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 7 posts * 414 views
KevoUsmc said: Great, flood the market before I am able to sell my truck after they double delay push my Raptor. I swear Ford hates me lol. I want a bag of Salt and Vinegar to go with these tears.. ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 7 posts * 135 views
Oldfart said: I think the black looks good as long as you have someone do a better shop for you, like me. I think it looks a lot more masculine in the rear now. [image] Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 5 posts * 196 views
Matt Pearlman said: im laughing....listening to it again, it does sound very similar to a WRX. Sadly or not, I kinda like it. I drive this truck and a 2018 vette Z06 so I know what a real engine sounds ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 49 views
Zev said: Anyone experience a fender flare pulling away from the body? Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 126 views
tooldrmr2009 said: Just wanted to warn those interested and possibly looking into tuning their gen 3s. Older gen 1s and 2s used the older IDS program at dealerships for diagnostic purposes. Those ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 48 views
Caleb Sousley said: I was looking for some reviews and what people thought of this bumper if anyone is running it. I was potentially going to upgrade at some point and was curious Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 2 posts * 81 views
Jeff Drewett said: Heading to TN for some vacation from TX heat first couple weeks of September. Convinced wife to do a little off-roading during the trip. Hitting Hot Springs Off-road Park on the ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 2 posts * 44 views
Chugger said: What is the best professionally applied Ceramic coating product 2021 for our trucks. I noticed every detailing company I research uses a different product at each location! I want ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 2 posts * 68 views
tooloud10 said: I can't speak for the '17 but my '19's hood graphics are not edged with anything. And, not that you asked, but I regret having them on my truck at all and will have to pull them ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...